Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to European Journal of Internal Medicine
- Discriminating ability of the erythrocyte sedimentation rate: a prospective study in general practice.Br J Gen Pract. 1991; 41: 365-370
- Serum markers and clinical data in diagnosing pancreatic cancer: a contrastive approach.Am J Gastroenterol. 1988; 83: 549-553
- Prognosis of patients with advanced Hodgkin's disease: evaluation of four prognostic models using 344 patients included in the Group d'Etudes des Lymphomes de l'Adulte Study.Cancer. 1997; 80: 1124-1133
- Clinical significance of extreme elevation of the erythrocyte sedimentation rate.Arch Intern Med. 1986; 146: 1581-1583
- The significance of erythrocyte sedimentation rate as a prognostic factor for patients with prostate cancer: Gunma Urological Oncology Study Group investigation.Jpn J Cancer Res. 1990; 81: 971-974
- Prospective survey of investigations in outpatients referred with iron deficiency anaemia.Gut. 1993; 34: 1102-1107
- Valeur d'un score utilisant les variables cliniques et biologiques pour determiner la benignite ou la malignite d'une masse hepatique.Gastroenterol Clin Biol. 1989; 13: 340-342
- Multivariate analysis of six serum tumor markers (CEA, CA 50, CA 242, TPA, TPS, TATI) and conventional laboratory tests in the diagnosis of hepatopancreatobiliary malignancy.Anticancer Res. 1995; 15: 2731-2737
- Serum CA15.3, CEA and ESR patterns in breast cancer.Int J Biol Markers. 1997; 12: 168-173
- Clinical utility of the erythrocyte sedimentation rate in preoperative evaluation of solitary skeletal lesions.J Orthop Res. 1984; 2: 262-268
- On the accuracy of history, physical examination, and erythrocyte sedimentation rate in diagnosing low back pain in general practice. A criteria-based review of the literature.Spine. 1995; 20: 318-327
- Finding cancer in primary care outpatients with low back pain: a comparison of diagnostic strategies.J Gen Intern Med. 2001; 16: 14-23
- Screening of malignant pleural effusion by discriminant analysis.Int J Tuberc Lung Dis. 2003; 7: 892-898
- Age and alarm symptoms do not predict endoscopic findings among patients with dyspepsia: a multicentre database study.Gut. 2001; 49: 29-34
- Involuntary weight loss: diagnostic and prognostic significance.Ann Intern Med. 1981; 95: 568-574
- Clinical evaluation for cancer in patients with involuntary weight loss without specific symptoms.Am J Med. 2003; 114: 631-637
- Involuntary weight loss without specific symptoms: a clinical prediction score for malignant neoplasm.QJM. 2003; 96: 649-655
- Gain and loss in weight.in: Harrison's principles of internal medicine. 14th edition. McGraw-Hill, 1998: 244-245
- Little, Brown, 1991: 118 Clinical epidemiology. A basic science for clinical medicine. 2nd edition.
- Cambridge University Press, Cambridge1999: 158-163 Multivariable analysis. A practical guide for clinicians.
- Williams and Wilkins, Baltimore1992: 43-44 Clinical epidemiology and biostatistics.
- Unintentional weight loss: diagnosis and prognosis. The first prospective follow-up study from a secondary referral centre.J Intern Med. Jan 2001; 249: 41-46