Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to European Journal of Internal Medicine
- Coping with winter bed crises. New surveillance systems might help.BMJ. 1999; 319: 1511-1512
- A new influenza surveillance system in France: the Ile-de-France, “GROG”. 2. Validity of indicators (1984–1989).Eur J Epidemiol. 1991; 7: 579-587
- Sensitivity, specificity and predictive values of health service based indicators for the surveillance of influenza A epidemics.Int J Epidemiol. 1994; 23: 849-855
- Demand on ED resources during periods of widespread influenza activity.Amer J of Emerg Med. 2003; 21: 534-539
- Syndromic analysis of computerized emergency department patients' chief complaints: an opportunity for bioterrorism and influenza surveillance.Ann Emerg Med. 2003; 41: 447-452
- Modeling emergency department visit patterns for infectious disease complaints: results and application to disease surveillance.BMC Med Inform Decis Mak. 2005; 5 (www.biomedcentral.com/1472-6947/5/4): 4-18
- Syndromic surveillance in public health practice, New York City.Emerg Infect Dis. 2004; 10: 858-864
- Field investigations of emergency department syndromic surveillance signals—New York City.MMWR Morb Mortal Wkly Rep. 2004; 53 (suppl): 184-189
- Should we be worried? Investigation of signal generated by an electronic syndromic surveillance system—Westchester County, New York.MMWR Morb Mortal Wkly Rep. 2004; 53 (suppl): 190-195
- Reasons patients present to the emergency department might change during epidemics and be a valuable component of a disease surveillance system.Med Hypotheses. 2006; 67: 709-712
Israel Center for Disease Control. Surveillance of influenza-like illness in Israel. Summary report of the influenza season 2003-2004. Ministry of Health, Israel.
Israel Center for Disease Control. Surveillance of influenza-like illness in Israel. Summary report of the influenza season 2004-2005. Ministry of Health, Israel.
- Unmasking influenza virus infection in patients attended to in the emergency department.Infection. 2004; 32: 89-97
- Emergency medical care: types, trends and factors related to non-urgent visits.Acad Emerg Med. 1999; 6: 1147-1152
- Non-urgent care in the hospital medical emergency department in France: how much and which health needs does it reflect?.J Epidemiol Community Health. 1996; 50: 456-462
- Non-urgent use of the emergency department: appropriate or not?.Ann Emerg Med. 1994; 24: 953-957