Study eligibility criteria, participants, and interventions
Study appraisal and synthesis methods
Purchase one-time access:Academic and Personal
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to European Journal of Internal Medicine
- High cardiovascular risk in patients with Cushing's syndrome according to 1999 WHO/ISH guidelines.Clin Endocrinol. 2004; 61: 768-777
- Cushing's syndrome.Lancet. 2006; 367: 1605-1617
- Persistence of increased cardiovascular risk in patients with Cushing's disease after five years of successful cure.J Clin Endocrinol Metab. 1999; 84: 2664-2672
- Cardiovascular risk factors and common carotid artery caliber and stiffness in patients with Cushing's disease during active disease and 1 year after disease remission.J Clin Endocrinol Metab. 2003; 88: 2527-2533
- Cognitive function and cerebral assessment in patients who have Cushing's syndrome.Endocrinol Metab Clin North Am. 2005; 34: 357-369
- Cushing's syndrome: aftermath of the cure.Arq Bras Endocrinol Metabol. 2007; 51: 1381-1391
- Epidemiology of Cushing's syndrome.Neuroendocrinology. 2010; 92: 1-5
- Results and long-term follow-up after unilateral adrenalectomy for ACTH-independent hypercortisolism in a series of fifty patients.J Endocrinol Invest. 2005; 28: 327-332
- Incidence and late prognosis of Cushing's syndrome: a population-based study.J Clin Endocrinol Metab. 2001; 86: 117-123
- Morbidity and mortality in cushings-disease—an epidemiologic approach.Clin Endocrinol. 1994; 40: 479-484
- Long-term mortality after transsphenoidal surgery for Cushing disease.Ann Intern Med. 1999; 130: 821-824
Prisma [internet] [cited 2010 Jan 15] Available from: www.prisma-statement.org.
Danish Agency for Libraries and Media [internet] [cited 2010 Aug 8]. Available from: www.bibliotek.dk.
Karolinska Institutet [internet] [cited 2010 Aug 8] Available from: http://micr.kib.ki.se.
Ottawa Hospital Research Instituet [internet] [cited 2010 Jan 15] Available from: www.ohri.ca.
- Mortality in patients treated for Cushing's disease is increased, compared with patients treated for nonfunctioning pituitary macroadenoma.J Clin Endocrinol Metab. 2007; 92: 976-981
- The survival and well-being of patients treated for Cushing's syndrome.J Intern Med. 1999; 245: 463-468
- Transsphenoidal microsurgery for Cushing's disease: initial outcome and long-term results.J Clin Endocrinol Metab. 2004; 89: 6348-6357
- Monographs on statistics and applied probability.in: Computer-assisted analysis of mixtures and applications: meta-analysis, disease mapping and others. Chapman&Hall/CRC, 2000: 1-19
- Measuring inconsistency in meta-analyses.BMJ. 2003; 327: 557-560