- •We describe a case of Pott's disease.
- •Skeletal tuberculosis should be considered in the differential diagnosis of spine masses.
- •The images provided are typical and may help to improve clinicians' knowledge.
Conflict of interest
Appendix A. Supplementary data
- Tuberculosis of the spine. A systematic review of case series.Int. Orthop. 2012; 36: 221-231
- Tuberculous spondylodiscitis: epidemiology, clinical features, treatment and outcome.Eur. Rev. Med. Pharmacol. Sci. 2012; 16: 58-72
- Pott's spine: diagnostic imaging modalities and technology advancements.N Am J Med Sci. 2013; 5: 404-411