- •Varicella pneumonia is the most serious complication, which commonly affects adults.
- •Pulmonary nodules are the result of dystrophic calcification in the injured lung.
- •Other etiology includes disseminated histoplasmosis and miliary tuberculosis.
Conflict of interests
- Varicella pneumonia in adults: 13 years' experience with review of literature.Ann Thorac Med. 2007; 2: 163-165
- Varicella pneumonia in adults.Eur Respir J. 2003; 21: 886-891
- The calcified lung nodule: what does it mean?.Ann Thorac Med. 2010; 5: 67-79