Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to European Journal of Internal Medicine
- Sarcopenia evaluated by fat-free mass index in patients with chronic heart failure.Eur J Int Med. 2015;
- Sarcopenia evaluated by fat-free mass index is an important prognostic factor in patients with chronic heart failure.Eur J Int Med. 2015; 26: 118-122
- Urinary creatinine excretion and lean body mass.Am J Clin Nutr. 1976; 29: 1359-1366
- The relationship between obesity and mortality in patients with heart failure.J Am Coll Cardiol. 2001; 38: 789-795
- Prognostic impact of body weight and abdominal obesity in women and men with cardiovascular disease.Am Heart J. 2005; 149: 54-60
- Impact of body mass index on clinical outcome in patients hospitalized with congestive heart failure.Circ J:Off J Jpn Circ Soc. 2012; 76: 145-151