Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to European Journal of Internal Medicine
- Potentially severe drug interactions in elderly outpatients: results of an observational study of an administrative prescription database.J Clin Pharm Ther. 2009; 34: 377-386
- Hospitalisations and emergency department visits due to drug–drug interactions: a literature review.Pharmacoepidemiol Drug Saf. 2007; 16: 641-651
- Frequency of hospitalization after exposure to known drug–drug interactions in a Medicaid population.Pharmacotherapy. 1998; 18: 1112-1120
- Understanding adverse drug reactions in older adults through drug–drug interactions.Eur J Intern Med. 2014; 25: 843-846
- Drug–drug interactions associated with length of stay and cost of hospitalization.J Pharm Pharm Sci. 2009; 12: 266-272
- Prevention of inappropriate prescribing in hospitalized older patients using a computerized prescription support system (INTERcheck(®)).Drugs Aging. 2013; 30: 821-828
- Il processo di ricognizione-riconciliazione terapeutica in un campione di pazienti ricoverati: analisi retrospettiva.XXXV Congresso Nazionale SIFO: Giornale Italiano di Farmacia Clinica. 2014; 28: 97
- Inappropriate prescribing criteria, detection and prevention.Drugs Aging. 2012; 29: 437-452
☆Source of funding: none declared.