Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to European Journal of Internal Medicine
- Efficacy of grass pollen allergen sublingual immunotherapy tablets for seasonal allergic rhinoconjunctivitis: a systematic review and meta-analysis.JAMA Intern Med. Aug. 1, 2015; 175: 1301-1309
- Caveat emptor on sublingual immunotherapy.JAMA Intern Med. Aug. 1, 2015; 175: 1310
- Evidence-based knowledge management: an approach to effectively promote good health-care decision-making in the information era.Intern Emerg Med. Apr 2009; 4: 99-106
- Efficacy of subcutaneous and sublingual immunotherapy with grass allergens for seasonal allergic rhinitis: a meta-analysis-based comparison.J Allergy Clin Immunol. Nov 2012; 130: 1097-1107