Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to European Journal of Internal Medicine
- The epidemiology of venous thromboembolism.Circulation. 2003; 107: I4-I8
- Clinical practice. Deep-vein thrombosis of the upper extremities.N Engl J Med. 2011; 364: 861-869
- Accuracy of diagnostic tests for clinically suspected upper extremity deep vein thrombosis: a systematic review.J Thromb Haemost. 2010; 8: 684-692
- Upper-extremity deep venous thrombosis: a review.Am J Med. 2011; 124: 402-407
- The post-thrombotic syndrome after upper extremity deep venous thrombosis in adults: a systematic review.Thromb Res. 2006; 117: 609-614
- Limited usefulness of D-dimer in suspected deep vein thrombosis of the upper extremities.Blood Coagul Fibrinolysis. 2006; 17: 225-226
- Antithrombotic therapy for VTE Disease: CHEST Guideline.Chest. 2016; https://doi.org/10.1016/j.chest.2015.11.026
- Clinical outcome of patients with upper-extremity deep vein thrombosis: results from the RIETE Registry.Chest. 2008; 133: 143-148
- Risk factors and recurrence rate of primary deep vein thrombosis of the upper extremities.Circulation. 2004; 110: 566-570
- Long-term thrombotic recurrence after nonoperative management of Paget–Schroetter syndrome.J Vasc Surg. 2006; 43: 1236-1243