Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to European Journal of Internal Medicine
- The civilization of Renaissance in Italy.1878 ([Trans S.G.C. Middlemore])
- Studi di Storia, Umanesimo, Rinascimento, Riforma.Einaudi Ed, Turin1976
- The Italian renaissance: culture and society in Italy.Princeton University Press, Princeton1999
- The thyroid one and goiter through the ages.Hist Sci Med. 2008; 42: 393-402
- The influence of final cause doctrine on anatomists of the sixteenth and seventeenth century concerning selected anatomical structures of head and neck.Laryngoscope. 2012; 122: S35-S51
- Goiters in the Renaissance.Vesalius. 1997; 3: 23-32
- Arte e Tiroide; gozzuti nelle scene di natività e nei presepi.Aracne Ed., Rome2013
- “Thyroid in Art” Proceedings of the American Society for Clinical Pathology.in: Annual meeting Las Vegas—October 2011. 2011
- The remarkable: endocrine abnormalities in art.University of South California Press, 2012
No fund was received for this work.