Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to European Journal of Internal Medicine
- Hepatitis: frequently asked questions.(Available from:)Date: 2014
- The epidemiological changes of HCV and HBV infections in the era of new antiviral therapies and the anti-HBV vaccine.J Infect Public Health. 2015 Jul 3; ([pii: S1876–0341(15)00101-X, Epub ahead of print])https://doi.org/10.1016/j.jiph.2015.05.004
- HIV and viral hepatitis coinfections: advances and challenges.Gut. 2012; 61: i47-i58
- Epidemiology of viral hepatitis and HIV co-infection.J Hepatol. 2006; 44: S6-S9
- HCV and HIV co-infection: mechanisms and management.Nat Rev Gastroenterol Hepatol. 2014; 11: 362-371
- The health conditions of prison inmates in Tuscany.Epidemiol Prev. 2011; 35: 297-306
- The liver–cytokine–brain circuit in interferon-based treatment of patients with chronic viral hepatitis.J Viral Hepat. 2011; 18: 525-532
- Serotonin and its implication in the side effects of interferon based-treatment of patients with chronic viral hepatitis: pharmacological interventions.Hepatol Res. 2014; 44: 9-16
- Hepatitis B and C epidemiology in an urban cohort in Tuscany (Italy).Clin Res Hepatol Gastroenterol. 2015; 39: e13-e15
- Prevalence and characteristics of HIV/HBV and HIV/HCV coinfections in Tuscany.Braz J Infect Dis. 2015 Dec 31; ([pii: S1413-8670(15)00220-2])https://doi.org/10.1016/j.bjid.2015.11.007