- Petersen E.
- Wilson M.E.
- Touch S.
- McCloskey B.
- Mwaba P.
- Bates M.
- et al.
- Hills S.L.
- Russell K.
- Hennessey M.
- et al.
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to European Journal of Internal Medicine
- Unexpected and rapid spread of Zika virus in the Americas—implications for public health preparedness for mass gatherings at the 2016 Brazil Olympic games.Int J Infect Dis. Feb 4 2016; ([pii: S1201–9712(16)00021–7. [Epub ahead of print]])https://doi.org/10.1016/j.ijid.2016.02.001
- Transmission of Zika virus through sexual contact with travelers to areas of ongoing transmission—continental United States.MMWR Morb Mortal Wkly Rep. Mar 4 2016; 65: 215-216https://doi.org/10.15585/mmwr.mm6508e2
- Analysis of HIV-1 load in blood, semen, and saliva: evidence for different viral compartments in a cross-sectional and longitudinal study.AIDS. Dec 1996; 10: F51-F56
- Isolation of infectious Zika virus from saliva and prolonged viral RNA shedding in a traveller returning from the Dominican Republic to Italy, January 2016.Euro Surveill. Mar 10 2016; 21https://doi.org/10.2807/1560-7917.ES.2016.21.10.30159
- Detection of Zika virus in saliva.J Clin Virol. Jul 2015; 68 ([Epub 2015 Apr 29]): 53-55https://doi.org/10.1016/j.jcv.2015.04.021