- •The ICMJE editors propose sharing deidentified data of clinical trials.
- •The proposal has important ethical reasons and will have scientific effects.
- •As asked by the editors, the present letter proposes some points for discussion.
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to European Journal of Internal Medicine
- Sharing clinical trial data—a proposal from the International Committee of Medical Journal Editors.N Engl J Med. 2016; 374: 384-386
- Sharing data of clinical trials.Eur J Intern Med. 2016; 29: 1-2