Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to European Journal of Internal Medicine
- WAO special committee on climate change and allergy. Climate change, migration, and allergic respiratory diseases: an update for the allergist.World Allergy Organ J. 2011; 4: 120-125
- Onset of allergy and asthma symptoms in extra-European immigrants to Milan, Italy: possible role of environmental factors.Clin Exp Allergy. 2003; 33: 449-454
- Allergy, asthma and markers of infections among Albanian migrants to Southern Italy.Allergy. 2004; 59: 632-636
- “United airways disease” and phenotypic peculiarities of respiratory allergy in immigrants.World Allergy Organ J. 2009; 2: 13-16
- Passalacca G; IGRAM, Italian group on respiratory allergy in migrants. The possible influence of the environment on respiratory allergy: a survey on immigrants to Italy.Ann Allergy Asthma Immunol. 2011; 106: 407-411
- Respiratory allergy in immigrants to a highly industrialised area in Italy according to area of origin and time period.. 2015; 43: 461-468
- Thirty year survey on airborne pollen concentrations in Genoa (Italy): relationship with sensitizations, meteorological data, and air pollution.Am J Rhinol Allergy. 2011; 25: 232-241
- Clinical evaluation of a new in-vitro assay for specific IgE, the immuno CAP system.Clin Exp Allergy. 1991; 21: 127-131
- The second international reference preparation for human serum immunoglobulin E and the first British standard for human serum immunoglobulin E.J Biol Stand. 1981; 9: 431-437
- The clinical characteristics of respiratory allergy in immigrants in Northern Italy.Int Arch Allergy Immunol. 2008; 147: 231-234