Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to European Journal of Internal Medicine
- Lower extremity venous thrombosis in patients younger than 50 years of age.Vasc Health Risk Manag. 2012; 8: 161-167
- Cardiovascular risk factors and venous thromboembolism incidence: the longitudinal investigation of thromboembolism etiology.Arch Intern Med. 2002; 162: 1182-1189
- Clinical guidelines for testing for heritable thrombophilia.Br J Haematol. 2010; 149: 209-220
- Guideline on the investigation,managementand prevention of venous thrombosis in children.Br J Haematol. 2011; 154: 196-207
- Is thrombophilia testing useful?.Hematol Am Soc Hematol Educ Program. 2011; 2011: 150-155
- Thrombophilia testing for prevention of recurrent venous thromboembolism.Cochrane Database Syst Rev. 2012; 12CD007069
- Management of venous thromboembolic diseases and the role of thrombophilia testing: summary of NICE guidance.BMJ. 2012; 344e3979
- Diagnosis and management of heritable thrombophilias.BMJ. 2014; 349: g4387
- Antiphospholipid syndrome.Hematol Am Soc Hematol Educ Program. 2013; 2013: 675-680
- The risk of a diagnosis of cancer after primary deep venous thrombosis or pulmonary embolism.N Engl J Med. 1998; 338: 1169-1173