Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to European Journal of Internal Medicine
- Pulmonary embolism and deep vein thrombosis.Lancet. 2012; 379: 1835-1846
- Heart disease may be a risk factor for pulmonary embolism without peripheral deep venous thrombosis.Circulation. 2011; 124: 1435-1441
- Prevalence of heart diseases in patients with pulmonary embolism with and without peripheral venous thrombosis: findings from a cross-sectional survey.Eur J Intern Med. 2009; 20: 470-473
- Risk factors and short-term mortality of venous thromboembolism diagnosed in the primary care setting in the United Kingdom.Arch Intern Med. 2007; 167: 935-943
- Risk of venous thromboembolism in patients hospitalized with heart failure.Am J Cardiol. 2006; 98: 793-795
- Pulmonary embolism after coronary artery bypass grafting.Circulation. 2004; 109: 2712-2715
- Coronary artery calcification is often not reported in pulmonary CT angiography in patients with suspected pulmonary embolism: an opportunity to improve diagnosis of acute coronary syndrome.AJR Am J Roentgenol. 2014; 202: 725-729