Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to European Journal of Internal Medicine
- Prevalence and clinical outcome of hyperglycemia in the perioperative period in noncardiac surgery.Diabetes Care. 2010; 33: 1783-1788
- Outcomes and perioperative hyperglycemia in patients with or without diabetes mellitus undergoing coronary artery bypass grafting.Ann Thorac Surg. 2003; 75: 1392-1399
- NHS diabetes guideline for the perioperative management of the adult patient with diabetes.Diabet Med. 2012; 29: 420-433
- Standards of medical care in diabetes—2016.Diabetes Care. 2016; 39: S1-S112
- Hulscher perioperative diabetes care: development and validation of quality indicators throughout the entire hospital care pathway.BMJ Qual Saf. 2015; https://doi.org/10.1136/bmjqs-2015-004112
- Research methods used in developing and applying quality indicators in primary care.BMJ. 2003; 12: 816-819
- Euro Diabetes Index 2014 and Euro Health Consumer Index 2015.(Available from)http://www.healthpowerhouse.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=section&layout=blog&id=7&Itemid=54(Last accessed June 4 2016)
- From best evidence to best practice: effective implementation of change in patients' care.Lancet. 2003; 362: 1225-1230
- Netherlands Association for Internal Medicine (NIV). Guideline diabetes mellitus. NIV 2013.(Available from)http://www.internisten.nl/sites/internisten.nl/files/uploads/_e/ya/_eyaX0K4A4-e_S0jMr1zGw/richtlijn-module-Perioperatief_2013_Diabetes.pdf(Last accessed June 4 2016)