Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to European Journal of Internal Medicine
- Implementing managerial innovation in Primary Care: can we rank change drivers in complex adoptive organizations?.Health Care Manag Rev. 2007; 3: 1-13
- Performance measurement for health system improvement — experiences, challenges and prospects.European Observatory on Health Systems and Policies, WHO Europe, Cambridge University Press, 2009
- The World Health Report 2000 — health systems: improving performance.2000
- Health Care Report (8th) — welfare options and policy integration.2012
- [accessed on September 2013])
- Lessons from the trenches — a high-functioning primary care clinic.N Engl J Med. 2011; 365: 5-8
- Experiments in continuity — rethinking residency training in ambulatory care.N Engl J Med. 2013; 369
- Accelerating the adoption of high-value primary care — a new provider type under medicare?.N Engl J Med. 2014; 370-2
- The developing vision of primary care.N Engl J Med. 2012; 367
- Survey Reports on territorial medicine, existing policies and open problems.2010