Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to European Journal of Internal Medicine
Shiri R. Comment on: Obesity or smoking: Which factor contributes more to the incidence of myocardial infarction? Letter to the Editor. Manuscript Number: EJIM-D-16-00410.
- Global, regional, and national incidence, prevalence, and years lived with disability for 301 acute and chronic diseases and injuries in 188 countries, 1990-2013: a systematic analysis for the Global Burden of Disease Study 2013.Lancet. 2015; 386: 743-800
- The National Program for Quality Indicators in Community Healthcare (2010–2012).([Hebrew])
- Towards a subsiding diabetes epidemic: trends from a large population-based study in Israel.Popul Health Metrics. 2014; 12: 32