Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to European Journal of Internal Medicine
- External validity of randomised controlled trials: “to whom do the results of this trial apply?”.Lancet. 2005; 365: 82-93
- Including older people in clinical research.BMJ. 2005; 331: 1036-1037
- Geriatrics. 1994; E7
- Systematic review: representativeness of participants in RCTs of acetylcholinesterase inhibitors.PLoS One. 2015; 10e0124500
- The age gap between patients in clinical studies and in the general population: a pitfall for dementia research.Lancet Neurol. 2004; 3: 627-630
- Alzheimer disease in the United States (2010–2050) estimated using the 2010 census.Neurology. 2013; 80: 1778-1783
- Impact of behavioral subsyndromes on cognitive decline in Alzheimer's disease: data from the ICTUS study.J Neurol. 2013; 260: 1859-1865