- European Medicines Agency
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to European Journal of Internal Medicine
- Clinical considerations for biosimilar antibodies.EJC Suppl. 2013 Dec; 11: 1-11
- GaBI online — use of biosimilars in Europe differs across countries.(Available from:)
- Scientific guidelines on biosimilar medicines.http://www.ema.europa.eu/ema/index.jsp?curl=pages/regulation/general/general_content_000408.jsp&mid=WC0b01ac058002958c#Productspecificbiosimilarguidelines([Accessed on May, 2016])
- The use of biosimilars in immune-mediated disease: a joint Italian Society of Rheumatology (SIR), Italian Society of Dermatology (SIDeMaST), and Italian Group of Inflammatory Bowel Disease (IG-IBD) position paper.Autoimmun Rev. 2014 Jul; 13: 751-755
- New frontiers in oncology: biosimilar monoclonal antibodies for the treatment of breast cancer.Expert Rev Anticancer Ther. 2015 Mar; 15: 331-338
- Switching from originator to biosimilar human growth hormone using dialogue teamwork: single-center experience from Sweden.Biol Ther. 2013; 3: 35-43
- Effect of switching recombinant human growth hormone: comparative analysis of phase 3 clinical data.Biol Ther. 2011 Dec 16; 1: 5
- Are biosimilars interchangeable?.[Accessed on May 20, 2016])
- Efficacy and safety of switching from reference infliximab to CT-P13 compared with maintenance of CT-P13 in ankylosing spondylitis: 102-week data from the PLANETAS extension study.Ann Rheum Dis. 2016 Apr 26; ([pii: annrheumdis-2015-208783])
- Efficacy and safety of CT-P13 (biosimilar infliximab) in patients with rheumatoid arthritis: comparison between switching from reference infliximab to CT-P13 and continuing CT-P13 in the PLANETRA extension study.Ann Rheum Dis. 2016; 29 ([pii: annrheumdis-2015-208786])