Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to European Journal of Internal Medicine
- Elevated risk of anaphylactoid reaction from radiographic contrast media is associated with both beta-blocker exposure and cardiovascular disorders.Arch Intern Med. 1993; 153: 2033-2040
- Severe adverse reaction to urography in patients taking beta-adrenergic blocking agents.CMAJ. 1985; 133: 122
- Antihypertensive medication use is associated with increased organ system involvement and hospitalization in emergency department patients with anaphylaxis.J Allergy Clin Immunol. 2013; 131: 1103-1108
- Anaphylaxis and cardiovascular disease: therapeutic dilemmas.Clin Exp Allergy. 2015; 45: 1288-1295
- Adrenaline inhibits the immunological activation of human basophils at pharmacological and ultra-low doses.Med Sci Monit. 2010; 16: BR227-BR232
- Beta-adrenoceptor-mediated inhibition of mediator release from human peripheral blood-derived mast cells.Clin Exp Pharmacol Physiol. 2006; 33: 746-750
- Safety of an i.v. β-adrenergic blockade protocol for heart rate optimization before coronary CT angiography.AJR Am J Roentgenol. 2014; 203: 759-762
- Intravenous β-blockers in primary percutaneous coronary intervention: new hope for an old therapy.Circulation. 2013; 128: 1487-1489
- β-Blocker premedication does not increase the frequency of allergic reactions from coronary CT angiography: results from the Advanced Cardiovascular Imaging Consortium.J Cardiovasc Comput Tomogr. 2015; 9: 270-277
- Adverse allergic reactions to linear ionic gadolinium-based contrast agents: experience with 194,400 injections.Clin Radiol. 2015; 70: 466-475
- Do beta-blockers really enhance the risk of anaphylaxis during immunotherapy?.Curr Allergy Asthma Rep. 2008; 8: 37-44