- Lip G.Y.H.
- Windecker S.
- Huber K.
- Kirchhof P.
- Marin F.
- Ten Berg J.M.
- et al.
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to European Journal of Internal Medicine
- Guidelines for the management of atrial fibrillation: the Task Force for the Management of Atrial Fibrillation of the European Society of Cardiology (ESC).Eur Heart J. 2010; 31: 2369-2429
- Management of antithrombotic therapy in atrial fibrillation patients presenting with acute coronary syndrome and/or undergoing percutaneous coronary or valve interventions: a joint consensus document of the European Society of Cardiology Working Group on thrombosis, European Heart Rhythm Association (EHRA), European Association of Percutaneous Cardiovascular Interventions (EAPCI) and European Association of Acute Cardiac Care (ACCA) endorsed by the Heart Rhythm Society (HRS) and Asia-Pacific Heart Rhythm Society (APHRS).Eur Heart J. 2014; 35: 3155-3179
- Should we recommend oral anticoagulation therapy in patients with atrial fibrillation undergoing coronary artery stenting with a high HAS-BLED bleeding risk score?.Circ Cardiovasc Interv. 2012; 5: 459-466
- Comparison of different antithrombotic regimens for patients with atrial fibrillation undergoing drug-eluting stent implantation.Circ J. 2010; 74: 701-708
- The optimal management of patients on oral anticoagulation undergoing coronary artery stenting. The 10th Anniversary Overview.Thromb Haemost. 2014; 112: 1080-1087
- Use of clopidogrel with or without aspirin in patients taking oral anticoagulant therapy and undergoing percutaneous coronary intervention: an open-label, randomised, controlled trial.Lancet. 2013; 381: 1107-1115