Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to European Journal of Internal Medicine
- Intensive granulocyte and monocyte adsorption versus intravenous prednisolone in patients with severe ulcerative colitis: an unblinded randomised multi-centre controlled study.Dig Liver Dis. 2008; 40: 433-440
- Pyoderma gangrenosum with ulcerative colitis successfully treated by the combination of granulocyte and monocyte adsorption apheresis and corticosteroids.Intern Med. 2016; 55: 25-30
- Successful treatment for erythema nodosum and peripheral arthritis associated with ulcerative colitis by granulocyte and monocyte apheresis: a report of a case.Jpn J Gastroenterol. 2002; 99: 951-955
- The efficacy and safety of selective leukocytapheresis in the treatment of ulcerative colitis: a meta-analysis.Int J Colorectal Dis. 2011; 26: 999-1007
- Efficacy and safety of granulocyte and monocyte adsorption apheresis for ulcerative colitis: a meta-analysis.Dig Liver Dis. 2013;
- Adsorptive granulocyte/monocyte apheresis for the maintenance of remission in patients with ulcerative colitis: a prospective randomized, double blind, sham-controlled clinical trial.Gut Liver. 2012; 6: 427-433
- Intermittent granulocyte and monocyte apheresis versus mercaptopurine for maintaining remission of ulcerative colitis: a pilot study.Ther Apher Dial. 2012; 16: 213-218
- A randomised, double-blind, sham-controlled study of granulocyte/monocyte apheresis for moderate to severe Crohn's disease.Gut. 2013; 62: 1288-1294
- Granulocyte/monocyte adsorptive apheresis in moderate to severe ulcerative colitis — effective or not?.Digestion. 2015; 92: 39-44
- An open-label prospective randomized multicenter study of intensive versus weekly granulocyte and monocyte apheresis in active crohn's disease.BMC Gastroenterol. 2015; 15
- Combination therapy with intensive granulocyte and monocyte adsorptive apheresis plus adalimumab: therapeutic outcomes in 5 cases with refractory Crohn's disease.Case Rep Gastroenterol. 2012; 6: 765-771