Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to European Journal of Internal Medicine
- Drivers and barriers to patient participation in RCTs.Br J Cancer. 2013; 108: 1402-1407
- Is recruitment more difficult with a placebo arm in randomised controlled trials? A quasirandomised, interview based study.BMJ. 1999; 318: 1114-1117
- Effect of darapladib on major coronary events after an acute coronary syndrome: the SOLID-TIMI 52 randomized clinical trial.JAMA. 2014; 312: 1006-1015
- Participants in prospective, randomized clinical trials for resected non-small cell lung cancer have improved survival compared with nonparticipants in such trials.Cancer. 1985; 56: 1710-1718
- Comparison of outcomes in cancer patients treated within and outside clinical trials: conceptual framework and structured review.Lancet. 2004; 363: 263-270
- Characteristics and outcomes of patients with advanced non-small-cell lung cancer who declined to participate in randomised clinical chemotherapy trials.Br J Cancer. 2009; 100: 1037-1042
- Characteristics and mortality outcomes of thrombolysis trial participants and nonparticipants: a population-based comparison.J Am Coll Cardiol. 1996; 27: 1335-1342
- Intensive lipid lowering with atorvastatin in coronary disease.N Engl J Med. 2005; 353 ([author reply −6]): 93-96
☆This author takes responsibility for all aspects of the reliability and freedom from bias of the data presented and their discussed interpretation.