Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to European Journal of Internal Medicine
- Association between particulate air pollution and venous thromboembolism: a systematic literature review.Eur J Intern Med. 2016; 27: 10-13
- Analysis of environmental factors for pulmonary embolism: a case-crossover study (2001–2013).Eur J Intern Med. 2016; 31: 55-61
- Air pollution: consequences and actions for the UK, and beyond.Lancet. 2016; 387: 817
- Expert position paper on air pollution and cardiovascular disease.Eur Heart J. 2015; 36: 83-93
- Air particulate matter and cardiovascular disease: a narrative review.Eur J Intern Med. 2013; 24: 295-302
- Editorial. Environmental emissions, public health and lung cancer risk.Ann Oncol. 2016; 27: 211-212
- Do the health benefits of cycling outweigh the risks?.Environ Health Perspect. 2010; 118: 1109-1116
- Abandoning diesel because of health perspectives. Are there reasonable alternatives?.Ann Oncol. 2016; 27: 1360-1361
- Electric vehicles in China: emissions and health impacts.Environ Sci Technol. 2012; 46: 2018-2024
- Energy- and environmental aspects of electric vehicles. Dutch TNO report 2015R10386.07 april 2015