Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to European Journal of Internal Medicine
- Sleep problems and work injuries: a systematic review and meta-analysis.Sleep Med Rev. 2014; 18: 61-73
- Insomnia and health-related quality of life.Sleep Med Rev. 2010; 14: 69-82
- Co-morbidity, mortality, quality of life and the healthcare/welfare/social costs of disordered sleep: a rapid review.Int J Environ Res Public Health. 18 2016; 13
- Shift work and metabolic syndrome, diabetes mellitus and ischemic heart disease.Int J Occup Med Environ Health. 2010; 23: 287-291
- Should we listen to our clock to prevent type 2 diabetes mellitus?.Diabetes Res Clin Pract. 2014; 106: 182-190
- Is insomnia associated with deficits in neuropsychological functioning? Evidence from a population-based study.Sleep. Apr 1 2015; 38: 623-631
- The economic burden of insomnia: direct and indirect costs for individuals with insomnia syndrome, insomnia symptoms, and good sleepers.Sleep. 2009; 32: 55-64
- Measures to counteract the negative effects of night wok.Scand J Work Environ Health. 2010; 36: 109-120
- Pharmacological interventions for sleepiness and sleep disturbances caused by shift work.Cochrane Database Syst Rev. 2014; 12
☆The authors equally contributed in the manuscript preparation. The paper has not been published previously, is not under consideration for publication elsewhere, and if accepted will not be published elsewhere including electronically in the same form, in English or in any other language, without the written consent of the copyright-holder. No funding has been requested or obtained. There is no conflict of interest to be disclosed.