- Kirchof P.
- Benussi S.
- Kotecha D.
- Ahlsson A.
- Atar D.
- Casadei B.
- et al.
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to European Journal of Internal Medicine
- 2016 ESC guidelines for the management of atrial fibrillation developed in collaboration with EACTS.Eur Heart J. 2016; https://doi.org/10.1093/eurheartj/ehw210
- Refining clinical risk stratification for predicting stroke and thromboembolism in atrial fibrillation using a novel risk factor-based approach: the euro heart survey on atrial fibrillation.Chest. 2010; 137: 263-272
- The CHA2DS2-VASc score identifies those patients with atrial fibrillation and a CHADS2 score of 1 who are unlikely to benefit from oral anticoagulant therapy.Eur Heart J. 2013; 34: 170-176
- Risk of stroke and intracranial hemorrhage in 9727 Chinese with atrial fibrillation in Hong Kong.Heart Rhythm. 2014; 11: 1401-1408
- Age threshold for increased stroke risk among patients with atrial fibrillation: a nationwide cohort study from Taiwan.J Am Coll Cardiol. 2015; 66: 1339-1347
- Validation of a modified CHA2DS2-VASc score for stroke risk stratification in Asian patients with atrial fibrillation. A nationwide cohort study.Stroke. 2016; 47: 2462-2469