Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to European Journal of Internal Medicine
- Statins associated with decreased risk of new onset inflammatory bowel disease.Am J Gastroenterol. 2016; 111: 1416-1423
- Editorial: statins for inflammatory bowel disease: expanding the scope of prevention.Am J Gastroenterol. 2016; 111: 1424-1426
- Pharmacological actions of statins: a critical appraisal in the management of cancer.Pharmacol Rev. 2012; 64: 102-146
- The gut microbiota and inflammatory bowel disease.Semin Immunopathol. 2015; 37: 47-55
- Ezetimibe and simvastatin modulate gut microbiota and expression of genes related to cholesterol metabolism.Life Sci. 2015; 132: 77-84
- Statin use is associated with reduced risk of colorectal cancer in patients with inflammatory bowel diseases.Clin Gastroenterol Hepatol. 2016; 14: 973-979