Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to European Journal of Internal Medicine
- Acute medical units: the way to go? A literature review.Eur J Intern Med. 2017; 39: 24-31
- Acute medical care. The right person, in the right setting — first time.in: Report of the Acute Medicine Task Force. RCP, London2007
- Future hospital: Caring for medical patients.in: A report from the future hospital commission to the Royal College of Physicians. Royal College of Physicians, London2013
- Embedding comprehensive geriatric assessment in the emergency assessment unit: the impact of the COPE zone.Clin Med. 2016; 16: 19-24
- SAMBA2016 the Society for Acute Medicine annual report.SAM, Edinburgh2016 ([http://www.acutemedicine.org.uk/resources/document-library/sam-benchmarking-audit-annual-report-2016/, Accessed 24-11-16])
- Quality standards for acute medical units (AMUs) version 2.in: Quality standards in acute medical units. 2012 ([http://www.acutemedicine.org.uk/resources/quality-standards/, Accessed 24-11-16])