Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to European Journal of Internal Medicine
- Value of peak exercise oxygen consumption for optimal timing of cardiac transplantation in ambulatory patients with heart failure.Circulation. 1991; 83: 778-786
- Is the 6-minute walk test a reliable substitute for peak oxygen uptake in patients with dilated cardiomyopathy?.Eur Heart J. 2000; 21: 540-549
- Six-minute walk test and cardiopulmonary exercise testing in patients with chronic heart failure: a comparative analysis on clinical and prognostic insights.Circ Heart Fail. 2009; 2: 549-555
- Heart failure: comparison between six-minute walk test and cardiopulmonary test.Arq Bras Cardiol. 2011; 97: 59-64
- Evaluation study of congestive heart failure and pulmonary artery catheterization effectiveness: the ESCAPE trial.JAMA. 2005; 294: 1625-1633
- Six minute walking test for assessing exercise capacity in chronic heart failure.Br Med J (Clin Res Ed). 1986; 292: 653-655
- Symptoms in heart failure correlate poorly with objective haemodynamic parameters.Int J Clin Pract. 2012; 66: 1224-1229
- Correlates of fatigue in patients with heart failure.Prog Cardiovasc Nurs. 2008; 23: 12-17
- Fatigue as a predictor of outcome in patients with heart failure: analysis of CORONA (Controlled Rosuvastatin Multinational Trial in Heart Failure).JACC Heart Fail. 2014; 2: 187-197
- Effects of respiratory exchange ratio on the prognostic value of peak oxygen consumption and ventilatory efficiency in patients with systolic heart failure.JACC Heart Fail. 2013; 1: 427-432
☆No funding has been received for this manuscript.