- Senaratna C.V.
- et al.
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to European Journal of Internal Medicine
- Prevalence of obstructive sleep apnea in the general population: a systematic review.Sleep Med Rev. 2016; https://doi.org/10.1016/j.smrv.2016.07.002
- Obstructive sleep apnea and type 2 diabetes: is there a link?.Front Neurol. 2012; 3https://doi.org/10.3389/fneur.2012.00126
- Obstructive sleep apnea: the most common secondary cause of hypertension associated with resistant hypertension.Hypertension. 2011; 58: 811-817
- CPAP effect on recurrent episodes in patients with sleep apnea and myocardial infarction.Int J Cardiol. 2013; 168: 1328-1335
- Worse outcome after stroke in patients with obstructive sleep apnea: an observational cohort study.J Stroke Cerebrovasc Dis. 2011; 20: 401-405
- Classification and diagnosis of diabetes. Sec. 2.in: Standards of medical care in diabetes—2016. Diabetes care. 39 (Suppl. 1). 2016: S13-S22
- Cardiovascular risk in patients with sleep apnoea with or without continuous positive airway pressure therapy: follow-up of 4.5 million Danish adults.J Intern Med. 2014; 276: 659-666
- Cardiorespiratory alterations induced by intermittent hypoxia in a rat model of sleep apnea.Adv Exp Med Biol. 2010; 669: 271-274
☆All authors are requested to disclose any actual or potential conflict of interest including any financial, personal or other relationships with other people or organizations within three years of beginning the submitted work that could inappropriately influence, or be perceived to influence, their work. The work described has not been published previously and it is not under consideration for publication elsewhere.