Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to European Journal of Internal Medicine
- Improving the use of direct oral anticoagulants in atrial fibrillation.Eur J Intern Med. 2013; 24: 288-294
- The optimal management of patients on oral anticoagulation undergoing coronary artery stenting. The 10th anniversary overview.Thromb Haemost. 2014; 112: 1080-1087
- New-onset atrial fibrillation after recent coronary stenting: warfarin or non-vitamin K-antagonist oral anticoagulant to be added to aspirin and clopidogrel? A viewpoint.Int J Cardiol. 2015; 96: 133-138
- Reduced dose and reduced exposure to non-vitamin K-antagonist oral anticoagulants: some considerations on this relationship.Int J Cardiol. 2016; 223: 519-520
- Comparison of the efficacy and safety of new oral anticoagulants with warfarin in patients with atrial fibrillation: a meta-analysis of randomised trials.Lancet. 2014; 383: 955-962
- Effects of renal impairment on the pharmacokinetics, pharmacodynamics and safety of rivaroxaban, an oral, direct factor Xa inhibitor.Br J Clin Pharmacol. 2010; 70: 703-712
- Clopidogrel plus aspirin versus oral anticoagulation for atrial fibrillation in the Atrial fibrillation Clopidogrel Trial with Irbesartan for prevention of Vascular Events (ACTIVE W): a randomized controlled trial.Lancet. 2006; 367: 1903-1912
- The effect of dabigatran plasma concentrations and patient characteristics on the frequency of ischemic stroke and major bleeding in atrial fibrillation patients. The RE-LY trial (Randomized Evaluation of Long-term anticoagulation therapy).J Am Coll Cardiol. 2014; 63: 321-328
- Association between edoxaban dose, concentration, anti-factor Xa activity, and outcomes: an analysis of data from the randomised, double-blind ENGAGE AF-TIMI 48 trial.Lancet. 2015; 385: 2288-2295
- ENGAGE AF-TIMI 48 investigators, edoxaban versus warfarin in patients with atrial fibrillation.N Engl J Med. 2013; 369: 2093-2104