Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to European Journal of Internal Medicine
- Vascular disorders of the liver.Hepatology. 2009; 49: 1729-1764
- Risk factors and clinical presentation of portal vein thrombosis in patients with liver cirrhosis.J Hepatol. 2004; 40: 736-741
- Imaging in clinical decision-making for portal vein thrombosis.Nat Rev Gastroenterol Hepatol. 2014; 11: 308-316
- Current outcome of portal vein thrombosis in adults: risk and benefit of anticoagulant therapy.Gastroenterology. 2001; 120: 490-497
- Alterations in colonic mucosal vessels in patients with cirrhosis and noncirrhotic portal hypertension.Hum Pathol. 1998; 29: 527-535
- Anticoagulation in patients with liver cirrhosis: complication or therapeutic opportunity?.Gut. 2013; 62: 479-482
- The JAK2 V617F mutation frequently occurs in patients with portal and mesenteric venous thrombosis.J Thromb Haemost. 2007; 5: 55-61
- Splanchnic vein thrombosis and myeloproliferative neoplasms: molecular-driven diagnosis and long-term treatment.Thromb Haemost. 2016; 115: 240-249