Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to European Journal of Internal Medicine
- Unintended medication discrepancies at the time of hospital admission.Arch Intern Med. 2005; 165: 424-429
- Medication reconciliation practices and potential clinical impact of unintentional discrepancies.JAMA Intern Med. 2013; 173: 246-247
- Medication reconciliation at hospital discharge: evaluating discrepancies.Ann Pharmacother. 2008; 42: 1373-1379
- Frequency, type and clinical importance of medication history errors at admission to hospital: a systematic review.CMAJ. 2005; 173: 510-515
- Classifying and predicting errors of inpatient medication reconciliation.J Gen Intern Med. 2008; 23: 1414-1422
- Characteristics associated with postdischarge medication errors.Mayo Clin Proc. 2014; 89: 1042-1051
- Inpatient medication reconciliation at admission and discharge: a retrospective cohort study of age and other risk factors for medication discrepancies.Am J Geriatr Pharmacother. 2010; 8: 115-126
- Protocol for an overview of systematic reviews of interventions to reduce unscheduled hospital admissions among adults.BMJ Open. 2015; 5e008269
- Lost in transition: challenges and opportunities for improving the quality of transitional care.Ann Intern Med. 2004; 141: 533-536
- Weekend admission to hospital has a higher risk of death in the elective setting than in the emergency setting: a retrospective database study of national health service hospitals in England.BMC Health Serv Res. 2012; 12: 87