Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to European Journal of Internal Medicine
- Elevated C-reactive protein levels in overweight and obese adults.JAMA. 1999; 282: 2131-2135
- Serum amyloid A: production by human white adipocyte and regulation by obesity and nutrition.Diabetologia. 2005; 48: 519-528
- Renal AA amyloidosis secondary to morbid obesity?.Clin Nephrol. 2009; 72: 312-314
- Obesity-induced chronic inflammation in high fat diet challenged C57BL/6J mice is associated with acceleration of age-dependent renal amyloidosis.Sci Rep. 2015; 5: 16474
- Obesity and renal disease.Curr Opin Nephrol Hypertens. 2002; 11: 331-335
- Amyloidosis in ageing obese-hyperglycemic mice and their lean litter-mates. A morphological study.Acta Pathol Microbiol Scand A. 1977; 85: 761-767
- Increased infiltration of macrophages in omental adipose tissue is associated with marked hepatic lesions in morbid human obesity.Diabetes. 2006; 55: 1554-1561
- Increased serum amyloid A concentrations in morbid obesity decrease after gastric bypass.Obes Surg. 2006; 16: 262-269
- Natural history and outcome in systemic AA amyloidosis.N Engl J Med. 2007; 356: 2361-2371