- Ponikowski P.
- Voors A.A.
- Anker S.D.
- Bueno H.
- Cleland J.G.
- Coats A.J.
- et al.
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to European Journal of Internal Medicine
- Authors/Task Force Members; Document Reviewers. 2016 ESC Guidelines for the diagnosis and treatment of acute and chronic heartfailure: the Task Force for the diagnosis and treatment of acute and chronic heart failure of the European Society of Cardiology (ESC). Developed with the special contribution of the Heart Failure Association (HFA) of the ESC.Eur J Heart Fail. 2016; 18: 891-975
- Developing therapies for heart failure with preserved ejection fraction: current state and future directions.JACC Heart Fail. 2014; 2: 97-112
- Systolic and diastolic heart failure are overlapping phenotypes within the heart failure spectrum.Circulation. 2011; 123: 1996-2004
- Diastolic and systolic heart failure are distinct phenotypes within the heart failure spectrum.Circulation. 2011; 123: 2006-2013
- Microvascular endothelial dysfunction in heart failure with preserved ejection fraction.Heart. 2016; 102: 257-259
- Defining HFpEF: where do we draw the line?.Eur Heart J. 2016; 37: 463-465
- Connecting heart failure with preserved ejection fraction and renal dysfunction: the role of endothelial dysfunction and inflammation.Eur J Heart Fail. 2016; 18: 588-598
- A novel paradigm for heart failure with preserved ejection fraction: comorbidities drive myocardial dysfunction and remodeling through coronary microvascular endothelial inflammation.J Am Coll Cardiol. 2013; 62: 263-271
- Multimorbidity in heart failure: a community perspective.Am J Med. 2015; 128: 38-45
- Clinical implications of chronic heart failure phenotypes defined by cluster analysis.J Am Coll Cardiol. 2014; 64: 1765-1774