Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to European Journal of Internal Medicine
- The clinical impact of bleeding during oral anticoagulation therapy: assessment of morbidity, mortality and post-bleed anticoagulation management.J Thromb Thrombolysis. 2011; 31: 419-423
- Gastrointestinal bleeding in the setting of anticoagulation and antiplatelet therapy.J Clin Gastroenterol. 2009; 43: 5-12
- Anticoagulant related gastrointestinal bleeding-could this facilitate early detection of benign or malignant gastrointestinal lesions?.Ann Med. 2014; Dec; 46: 672-678
- Incidence and clinical presentation of gastrointestinal bleeding in atrial fibrillation patients taking direct oral anticoagulants.Am J Gastroenterol Suppl. 2016; 3: 13-21
- How often does major gastrointestinal bleeding in patients receiving warfarin or dabigatran uncover cancer? The US experience from the RELY Trial.Gastroenterology. 2015; 148S-764
- Major gastrointestinal bleeding often is caused by occult malignancy in patients receiving warfarin or dabigatran to prevent stroke and systemic embolism from atrial fibrillation.Clin Gastroenterol Hepatol. 2016 Oct 17;