Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to European Journal of Internal Medicine
- Hot heads & cool bodies: the conundrums of human brown adipose tissue (BAT) activity research.Eur J Intern Med. 2017;
- Cold-induced activity of brown adipose tissue in young lean men of South-Asian and European origin.Diabetologia. 2013;
- Brown adipose tissue volume in healthy lean South Asian adults compared with white Caucasians: a prospective, case-controlled observational study.Lancet Diabetes Endocrinol. 2014; 2: 210-217
- Interobserver and intraobserver variability for the assessment of brown adipose tissue activity on 18F-FDG PET-CT.Nucl Med Commun. 2016; 37: 363-371
- Seasonal influence on stimulated BAT activity in prospective trials: a retrospective analysis of BAT visualized on 18F-FDG PET-CTs and 123I-mIBG SPECT-CTs.J Appl Physiol. 2016; 120: 1418-1423
- Brown adipose tissue is involved in the seasonal variation of cold-induced thermogenesis in humans.Am J Phys Regul Integr Comp Phys. 2016; ajpregu.00057.2015