Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to European Journal of Internal Medicine
- Severe Streptococcus pyogenes infections, United Kingdom, 2003–2004.Emerg. Infect. Dis. 2008; 14: 202-209https://doi.org/10.3201/eid1402.070888
- Could nonsteroidal antiinflammatory drugs (NSAIDs) enhance the progression of bacterial infections to toxic shock syndrome?.Clin. Infect. Dis. 1995; 21: 977-980
- A multicentre case-control study of nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drugs as a risk factor for severe sepsis and septic shock.Crit. Care. 2009; 13: R43https://doi.org/10.1186/cc7766
- Definitions for sepsis and organ failure and guidelines for the use of innovative therapies in sepsis. The ACCP/SCCM Consensus Conference Committee. American College of Chest Physicians/Society of Critical Care Medicine.Chest. 1992; 101: 1644-1655
- Manifold beneficial effects of acetyl salicylic acid and nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drugs on sepsis.Intensive Care Med. 2012; 38: 1249-1257https://doi.org/10.1007/s00134-012-2570-8
- Non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs may worsen the course of community-acquired pneumonia: a cohort study.Lung. 2016; https://doi.org/10.1007/s00408-016-9973-1
- Is there an association between prior anti-inflammatory drug exposure and occurrence of peritonsillar abscess (PTA)? A national multicenter prospective observational case-control study.Eur. J. Clin. Microbiol. Infect. Dis. 2016; https://doi.org/10.1007/s10096-016-2770-1
- The roles of injury and nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drugs in the development and outcomes of severe group A streptococcal soft tissue infections.Curr. Opin. Infect. Dis. 2015; 28: 231-239https://doi.org/10.1097/QCO.0000000000000160
- The third international consensus definitions for sepsis and septic shock (sepsis-3).JAMA. 2016; 315: 801-810https://doi.org/10.1001/jama.2016.0287