- Osborn R.
- Moulds D.
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to European Journal of Internal Medicine
- Access, affordability, and insurance complexity are often worse in the United States compared to ten other countries.Health Aff. 2013; 32: 2205-2215
- Vulnerability and unmet health care needs.J Gen Intern Med. 2005; 20: 148-154
- Financial burden of medical care and risk of forgoing care among Europeans with depressive symptoms.Psychiatr Serv. 2008; 59: 840-842
- The commonwealth fund 2014 health policy survey of older adults in eleven countries.in: The commonwealth fund. 2014 ([Last accessed on March 2, 2017])http://www.commonwealthfund.org/~/media/files/publications/in-the-literature/2014/nov/pdf_1787_commonwealth_fund_2014_intl_survey_chartpack.pdf
- Screening primary-care patients forgoing health care for economic reasons.PLoS One. 2014; 9e94006
- High prevalence of forgoing healthcare for economic reasons in Switzerland: a population-based study in a region with universal health insurance coverage.Prev Med. 2012; 55: 521-527
- Unmet need as an indicator of health care access.Eurohealth. 2009; 15: 7-9
- Forgone care among critically ill patients in Germany – results from a cross-sectional survey with 15,565 individuals.Health Policy. 2016; 120: 170-178
- Delayed and forgone care for families with chronic conditions in high-deductible health plans.J Gen Intern Med. 2012; 27: 1105-1111
- CoDiab-VD: protocol of a prospective population-based cohort of study on diabetes care in Switzerland.BMC Health Serv Res. 2015; 15: 329