Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to European Journal of Internal Medicine
- Predicting survival in heart failure: a risk score based on 39 372 patients from 30 studies.Eur Heart J. 2013; 34: 1404-1413
- Gender differences in advanced heart failure: insights from the BEST study.J Am Coll Cardiol. 2003; 42: 2128-2134
- Gender and survival in patients with heart failure: interactions with diabetes and aetiology. Results from the MAGGIC individual patient meta-analysis.Eur J Heart Fail. 2012; 14: 473-479
- Diuretic strategies in patients with acute decompensated heart failure.N Engl J Med. 2011; 364: 797-805
- A package for survival analysis in S. Version 2.38.2015
- Epidemiology of heart failure.Circ Res. 2013; 113: 646-659
- Short and long term survival following hospitalization with a primary versus non-primary diagnosis of acute heart failure.Eur J Intern Med. 2015; 26: 420-424
- The survival of patients with heart failure with preserved or reduced left ventricular ejection fraction: an individual patient data meta-analysis.Eur Heart J. 2011; 33: 1750-1757
- The Israel nationwide heart failure survey: sex differences in early and late mortality for hospitalized heart failure patients.J Card Fail. 2014; 20: 193-198
- Clinical outcome of patients with chronic heart failure followed in a specialized heart failure center.Isr Med Assoc J. 2011; 13: 468-473