Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to European Journal of Internal Medicine
- The Cambridge history of medicine.Cambridge University Press, New York2006
- Maximinus Daia, a Roman emperor who may have had Graves disease.Hormones. 2013; 12: 142-145
- Thyroid swellings in the art of Italian Renaissance.Am J Surg. 2015; 210: 591-596
- Goiter in the art of Renaissance Europe.129. 2016: 892-895
- The remarkable; endocrine abnormalities in art.University California Press, Oakland USA2012
☆None of the authors has conflicts of interest to declare. No fund was received for this work.