Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to European Journal of Internal Medicine
- Alternative perspectives on impact: the potential of ALMs and altmetrics to inform funders about research impact.PLoS Biol. 2014; 12e1002003
- Characterizing social media metrics of scholarly papers: the effect of document properties and collaboration patterns.PLoS One. 2015; 10e0120495
- Do “altmetrics” correlate with citations? Extensive comparison of altmetric indicators with citations from a multidisciplinary perspective.J Assoc Inf Sci Technol. 2015; 66: 2003-2019
- The discretised lognormal and hooked power law distributions for complete citation data: best options for modelling and regression.J Informet. 2016; 10: 336-346
- Some problems in interval estimation.J R Stat Soc Ser B. 1954; 16: 175-185
- A general theory of bibliometric and other cumulative advantage processes.J Am Soc Inf Sci. 1976; 27: 292-306
- What outputs and sources does altmetric track?.https://help.altmetric.com/support/solutions/articles/6000060968-what-data-sources-does-altmetric-track-
- The metric tide: independent review of the role of metrics in research assessment and management.SAGE, Oxford, UK2016
- Media coverage of medical journals: do the best articles make the news?.PLoS One. 2014; 9e85355