- Cuisset T.
- Frere C.
- Quilici J.
- Gaborit B.
- Castelli C.
- Poyet R.
- et al.
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to European Journal of Internal Medicine
- The STIB score: a simple clinical test to predict clopidogrel resistance.Acta Cardiol. 2015; 70: 516-521
- Prasugrel in clopidogrel nonresponders undergoing percutaneous coronary intervention: the RECLOSE-3 study (REsponsiveness to CLOpidogrel and StEnt thrombosis).JACC Cardiovasc Interv. 2015; 8: 1563-1570
- Predictive values of post-treatment adenosine diphosphate-induced aggregation and vasodilator-stimulated phosphoprotein index for stent thrombosis after acute coronary syndrome in clopidogrel-treated patients.Am J Cardiol. 2009; 104: 1078-1082
- Impact of platelet reactivity after clopidogrel administration on drug-eluting stent thrombosis.J Am Coll Cardiol. 2007; 49: 2312-2317
- Vasodilator-stimulated phosphoprotein phosphorylation analysis prior to percutaneous coronary intervention for exclusion of postprocedural major adverse cardiovascular events.J Thromb Haemost. 2007; 5: 1630-1636
- An initial experiment with personalized antiplatelet therapy: the GRAVITAS trial.JAMA. 2011; 305: 1136-1137
- Clopidogrel resistance is associated with increased risk of recurrent atherothrombotic events in patients with acute myocardial infarction.Circulation. 2004; 109: 3171-3175
- Prognostic significance of post-clopidogrel platelet reactivity assessed by a point-of-care assay on thrombotic events after drug-eluting stent implantation.Eur Heart J. 2008; 29: 992-1000
- 29th Meeting of the World Health Organization. Geneva.1975
- Clopidogrel resistance response in patients with coronary artery disease and metabolic syndrome: the role of hyperglycemia and obesity.J Geriatr Cardiol. 2015; 12: 378-382
- Impact of anemia on platelet reactivity and ischemic and bleeding risk: from the assessment of dual antiplatelet therapy with drug-eluting stents study.Am J Cardiol. 2016; 117: 1877-1883