Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to European Journal of Internal Medicine
- Importance of findings on the initial evaluation for cancer in patients with symptomatic idiopathic deep venous thrombosis.Ann Intern Med. 1996; 125: 785-793
- Screening for occult cancer in unprovoked venous thromboembolism.N Engl J Med. 2015; 373: 697-704
- Extensive computed tomography versus limited screening for detection of occult cancer in unprovoked venous thromboembolism: a multicenter, controlled, randomized clinical trial.Semin Thromb Hemost. 2016; 42: 884-890
- Deep-vein thrombosis and the incidence of subsequent symptomatic cancer.N Engl J Med. 1992; 327: 1128-1133
- Deep vein thrombosis in primary care: possible malignancy?.Br J Gen Pract. 2006; 56: 693-696