To read this article in full you will need to make a payment
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to European Journal of Internal Medicine
Already a print subscriber? Claim online access
Already an online subscriber? Sign in
Register: Create an account
Institutional Access: Sign in to ScienceDirect
- Multimorbidity: epidemiology and models of care.Biomed. Res. Int. 2016; 2016: 7029027
- The origins of age-related proinflammatory state.Blood. 2005 Mar 15; 105: 2294-2299
- Inflamm-aging does not simply reflect increases in pro-inflammatory markers.Mech. Ageing Dev. 2014 Jul; 139: 49-57
- Chronic inflammation (inflammaging) and its potential contribution to age-associated diseases.J. Gerontol. A Biol. Sci. Med. Sci. 2014 Jun; 69 (Review): S4-S9https://doi.org/10.1093/gerona/glu057
- The role of inflammation in age-related disease.5. Aging, Albany NY2013: 84-93
- Social networks and health status in the elderly: the ‘ANZIANI IN-RETE’ population-based study aging clin exp res.2017 Feb 16
- Lipoprotein(a) and ageing.Clin. Lab. 2010; 56: 463-466
- Factors influencing serum cystatin C levels other than renal function and the impact on renal function measurement.Kidney Int. 2004; 65: 1416-1421
- Detection of chronic kidney disease with creatinine, cystatin C, and urine albumin-to-creatinine ratio and association with progression to end-stage renal disease and mortality.JAMA. 2011; 305: 1545-1552
Published online: April 23, 2017
Accepted: April 19, 2017
Received in revised form: April 18, 2017
Received: April 13, 2017
© 2017 Published by Elsevier B.V. on behalf of European Federation of Internal Medicine.