- Handelsman Y.
- Bloomgarden Z.T.
- Grunberger G.
- Umpierrez G.
- Zimmerman R.S.
- Bailey T.S.
- et al.
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to European Journal of Internal Medicine
- 14. Diabetes care in the hospital.Diabetes Care. 2017 Jan; 40: S120-S127
- American association of clinical endocrinologists and american college of endocrinology - clinical practice guidelines for developing a diabetes mellitus comprehensive care plan - 2015.Endocr Pract. 2015 Apr; 21: 1-87
- One- and five-year risk of death and cardiovascular complications for hospitalized patients with hyperglycemia without diagnosed diabetes: an observational study.J Hosp Med. 2014; 9: 365-371
- Hyperglycemia: an independent marker of in-hospital mortality in patients with undiagnosed diabetes.J Clin Endocrinol Metab. 2002; 87: 978-982
- Stress hyperglycaemia in hospitalised patients and their 3-year risk of diabetes: a Scottish retrospective cohort study.PLoS Med. 2014 Aug; 11 (e1001708)
- Anuario estadístico de la República Argentina.2010: 2012 (428 pp)
Binomial proportion confidence interval - Wikipedia [Internet]. [cited 2017 Jan 30] Available from: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Binomial_proportion_confidence_interval
- The prevalence of hyperglycaemia and its relationship with mortality, readmissions and length of stay in an older acute surgical population: a multicentre study.Postgrad Med J. 2016 Mar 9; ([Internet]. Available from:)
- Prevalence of undiagnosed hyperglycaemia in patients presenting to the Department of Emergency Medicine with no known history of diabetes.Int J Clin Pract. 2016 Sep; 70: 771-774
- Hospital discharge algorithm based on admission HbA1c for the management of patients with type 2 diabetes.Diabetes Care. 2014 Nov; 37: 2934-2939