Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to European Journal of Internal Medicine
- Prevalence, incidence and lifetime risk of atrial fibrillation: the Rotterdam study.Eur Heart J. 2006; 27: 949-953
- Meta-analysis: antithrombotic therapy to prevent stroke in patients who have non valvular atrial fibrillarion.Ann Intern Med. 2007; 146: 857-867
- Oral anticoagulants for stroke prevention in atrial fibrillation: current status, special situations, and unmet needs.Lancet. 2015; 386: 303-310
- Efficacy and safety of dabigatran etexilate and warfarin in “real world” patients with atrial fibrillation.JACC. 2013; 61: 2264-2273
- Antithrombotic treatment patterns in patients with newly diagnosed nonvalvular atrial fibrillation: the GLORIA-AF Registry, Phase II.Am J Med. 2015; 128: 1306-1313
- Non-vitamin K antagonist oral anticoagulation agents in anticoagulant naïve atrial fibrillarion patients: Danish nationwide descriptive data 2011–2013.Europace. 2015; 17: 187-193
- 2016 ESC guidelines for the management of atrial fibrillation developed in collaboration with EACTS.Eur Heart J. 2016; 37: 2893-2962
- Indirect comparison of new oral anticoagulant drugs for efficacy and safety when used for stroke prevention in atrial fibrillation.JACC. 2012; 60: 738-746
- Risk profiles and antithrombotic treatment of patients newly diagnosed with atrial fibrillarion at risk of stroke: perspectives from the international, observational, prospective GARFIELD Registry.PLoS One. 2013; 8e63479
- Management of atrial fibrillation in seven European countries after the publication of the 2010 ESC guidelines on atrial fibrillation. Primary results of the PREvention oF thromboembolic event - European Registry in Atrial Fibrillation (PREFER in AF).Europace. 2014; 16: 6-14