Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to European Journal of Internal Medicine
- Serum COMP levels as a novel non-invasive biomarker for liver fibrosis in patients with chronic viral hepatitis? It is too early.Eur J Intern Med. 2017;
- COMP serum levels: a new non-invasive biomarker of liver fibrosis in patients with chronic viral hepatitis.Eur J Intern Med. 2017; 38: 83-88https://doi.org/10.1016/j.ejim.2017.01.007
- Cartilage oligomeric matrix protein: a novel non-invasive marker for assessing cirrhosis and risk of hepatocellular carcinoma.World J Hepatol. 2015; 7: 1875-1883
- Biomarkers in osteoarthritis.Arthritis Res Ther. 2008; 10: 101https://doi.org/10.1186/ar2344
- Serum levels of cartilage oligomeric matrix protein (COMP): a rapid decrease in patients with active rheumatoid arthritis undergoing intravenous steroid treatment.Rheumatol Int. 2006; 26: 1001-1004https://doi.org/10.1007/s00296-006-0117-4
- Gene profiling of scleroderma skin reveals robust signatures of disease that are imperfectly reflected in the transcript profiles of explanted fibroblasts.Arthritis Rheum. 2006; 54: 1961-1973https://doi.org/10.1002/art.21894